cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Appts. - Fido Home Internet

smh425
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Don't believe them when they say it's as easy as unplugging from one apartment and plugging your fido modem into the next place. 

I provided a weeks notice of my move via phone and was told not to worry. 

Meanwhile as of a MONTH in the new place they could not figure out why my internet wasn't working. 

They sent two technicians, I had to close an account and reopen it, and they promised of course none of the fees would be charged to the account. Of course they were. So I spent probably 20 - 30 calls +, plus multiple hours on the phone with them to try and get all the fees waved for the move they said would be a simple unplug and replug. 

Long story short, my internet only works with some devices, and I was charged over $200 incorrectly. And they are still figuring out how to pay me back 3 months later...

Thanks for the headache Fido. You've made my life more difficult than any other internet provider.

1 REPLY 1

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @smh425,

This definitely doesn't sound like the kind of thing we would want for any of our customers! 

I would like to take a closer look into your account to see what happened there. I'll send you a PM right away!