cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration FRom Fido to Rogers

SACH-ONE
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I am receiving emails and calls to migrate my Home Internet Services from Fido to Rogers. They have different offers and I have to go in a 2 year contract to lock the price. They also said that FIDO will be no longer providing services and if I don't migrate, my services will be discontinued. Is it legitimate or Roger is trying to steal my account from Fido? 

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello SACH-ONE,

Welcome to the community!

As far as I am aware, Fido stopped offering Home Internet to new customers December 2023. In fact, it is no longer available on the website. It is likely they will eventually stop providing the service altogether. I believe that would be the reason you are getting the offers to migrate to Rogers for Home Internet.

You should note that this is the community forum and not intended as a venue for customer services. If you wish to verify the discontinuation of the service, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers