Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Billing

twilliams12
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi there,

When I set up my home internet over the phone I had a great representative help me out.

However, now that it is time to pay the bill, I am not seeing the deal or savings that I was promised.

Is there a specific way to resolve this?

Additionally, I was informed I would be sent a $150 visa card for signing up with Fido during that particular time period & have not received this yet.

If you could please provide me with some guidance & clarification it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you & happy new year!

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaira

Hey @twilliams12

Welcome to the Community!

Can you tell us a little bit about what's missing? It is good to know that some promotions may take up to 2, 3 billing cycles to appear on the account. As for the $150 Gift Card, customers who sign up with an eligible package will definitely receive them. Here's what you need to know about it: 

• You have 30 days to get your services installed. If you don’t install your services within 30 days, you’ll no longer be eligible for this promotion.
  • Up to 4 weeks after your installation, you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to register for your Fido Mastercard® Prepaid Card. The registration email will come from fido@prepaiddigitalsolutions.comfido@e.helloworldmail.com OR fido@e.helloworldemail.com.
  • You’ll have 45 days from the day you receive the email to register. If you don’t register within 45 days, you’ll no longer be eligible for this promotion.
  • You will have the choice between an electronic gift card or a physical gift card.
  • After you’ve successfully registered for the card, electronic gift cards take 2-3 weeks to arrive and the physical card can take up to 4 weeks.
  • All the instructions for redeeming your Mastercard Prepaid Card will be in the email we send you.
  • Be sure to check your junk mail folder to ensure you don’t miss the email.
  • Your service must remain active for 30 days to be eligible for Prepaid card.
  • You can use your pre-paid Mastercard anywhere except in Fido retail locations or to pay your bill.

You can contact us through these channels and we would be happy to look into it with you.