Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive my $150 master card

luosusan1
I'm a participant level 2

Hi,

I signed up for fido internet on December 16th and I have yet to receive my gift card. Please help me investigate. I have already checked all my inboxes for the email and can confirm it has not been recieved. 

5 REPLIES 5

luosusan1

I haven't even used your internet service yet and I feel that I've been cheated out of my money.

luosusan1

I guess Fido runs their business on false advertising and deceit. I am considering cancelling my service and going with a better provider. I was tricked into signing up for the service by an agent who said December 16th was the last day for the promotion. I was clear that I was moving into my new place in January 28  to and he said it was no problem and I will be eligible for the gift card. Now I'm being told I'm not eligible because I haven't used the internet within 30 days of activation. There was no disclosure when I signed up for the service. If I don't receive the gift card I will have paid more than a month extra a service that I had no intention of starting on December 16th. 

Hey @luosusan1,

I'm truly sorry to learn about this incident. I see we're already revewing this in PM and we'll continue with you there. Talk to you soon!

MarleneC
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

It's supposed to take 6 weeks to receive your email and you are just around that timeframe now. Good idea to be following up as you may have read about people waiting for several months to receive their gift card.

I've been waiting for 5 months and have been told the issue has been expedited and it would arrive in 10 days. That has now happened twice and I'm past the 10 days with still no resolotuion.

FidoSaira

Hey @luosusan1

Welcome to the Community! I'll send you a PM shortly so we can check this out together. Talk soon.