Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gift card

unsatisfiedclie
I'm a participant level 2

Hi All,

Fido is making it very difficult for new customers to receive their $150 promo gift card.  They just consistently circling their responds from asking you to wait for 7-10 business days and then another 7-10 business when I called and live chat with their numerous agents.  This issue started Nov 2020 and after over 6 months they still providing me with the same circling answer "wait 7-10 business days as the issues been escalated".  It is really unacceptable how Fido handles their customer care service.  

7 REPLIES 7

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi!

Situation resolved? Sad

unsatisfiedclie

Hi there, the situation has not been attended to as I didn't receive any source of communication from fido beside this.  Can you resolve this ASAP and advise.  Tks. 

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi unsatisfiedclie Smiley

I think Fido will help u to resolve this as quick as posible. Smiley

Have a nice  day Very_Happy

Good morning @unsatisfiedclie

Please send us a PM and we'll gladly look into this for you 

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Your help is great Smiley

FidoPhilippe

Hey @unsatisfiedclie! Philippe here. I hope you're feeling well. Smiley

I'm sad to read that you haven't received your gift card yet. That's was certainly not our intention when you originally signed-up last November!

I do recommend waiting for a response within the delay you were provided. However, we'll be happy to check the status with you directly here, if you wish. Just request a PM from the community and we'll send you one to assist you.

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Have a nice day Philippe Smiley