cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gift Card not received

Steff1
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

The promotion that Fido offered has really turned into a headache. I was supposed to receive a $150 prepaid Gift Card shortly after I signed up. I checked every junk and spam folder possible. When I would call to explain (after waiting over an hour) they would simply hang up. Then I was sent a link to reregister but was told that the promotion has expired. When I called they sent me an email to resolve the problem but I received a bounce back. One of the customer service representatives was great and transparent and said a large number of people never received it however some also say I'm the first person who didn't get it. 

This promotion has been really frustrating and very misleading in my opinion. 

2 REPLIES 2

Lizalee
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

This exact situation happen to me, I am really frustrated with Fido. I have been trying for two months to get the Mastercard but nothing there .

FidoPhilippe

Hey @Steff1! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your experience and I sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience!

We're currently working hard to make sure everyone who was entitled to a gift card receive one. As you still haven't, we'll be happy to assist you that here via a community PM, if you wish.

Just let us know!