cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido internet - horrific experience

NataliaP
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Since I signed up for your services in January 2021 I have had terrible customer service experience. First off, I didn't realize that your tech support department is only open 8am to 9pm. I work from home due to COVID, and not being able to log on for work makes it extremely difficult to get paid. Further, my account number never seems to be recognized in your IVR system. Anytime I call, regardless of which menu option I go through I always get dropped into the wrong department and it takes an excessive amount of time to get answers or results. 

Can your company please create and publish the proper telephone numbers for each department? How is it that technical support for internet transferred me to the mobile administrative team when I don't even have mobile services to try to figure out the account number issues with the IVR? Do you not have any competent staff?

1 REPLY 1

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey NataliaP, 

We're truly sad to read about your experience, it doesn't sounds right at all! 

Our Home Internet Tech Support are available 24/7, 365 days a year and can be reached at 1-888-236-FIDO (3436) as indicated in the Contact Us section on our website here. Is this the phone number that you have been calling?

If you need any help with your internet account, please don't hesitate to contact us or we can also send you a private message right here on the community, whichever works best for you.