cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Home Internet billed on separate invoice

Serious_Guy
I'm a participant level 2

I was informed by the online chat CSR that Fido Home Internet cannot be billed on the same invoice/billing cycle as my other two Fido cellphone numbers. I thought Fido wanted to stream line this service as a bundle to the wireless portion of the invoice (same as any other big 3 providers when the bundle services).

Is the temporary limitation or device that will never be compatible for billing with Fido wireless invoice?

***Edited to add labels***

4 REPLIES 4

Serious_Guy
Another question.

I have ordered Fido service yesterday, however I do not see the service displayed in the Fido Internet section of my user account info online?

What needs to be done for it to be displayed on the same page With all my wireless services?

Good morning Serious_Guy!

There's a delay before your profile on the Fido.ca is updated. Since it's a holiday, it might only be updated next week.

Keep an eye on your profile on Monday! If it's not been added, you can contact me here!

Hey everyone, 

I just wanted to confirm that if you have both mobile and Internet services they are charged on two separate invoices! Since that's the case, each service has it's own account number and payments have to be posted to each account separately.

That being said, to make it easy you can view both accounts by logging in with your email address on My Account! If you still log in with your phone number, all you have to do is create a new My Account profile with your email address . 

Hope this helps!

FidoManuel
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey Serious_Guy!

That's a good question! 

I know that currently the Fido Internet service have his own 

• Billing cycle
  • Due date
  • Balance
  • Payment method
  • Billing method (Online or paper)

I'm not sure if it's going to get merged with our wireless services, I can try to find out!

I'll get back to you as soon as I have an answer for you!