cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Home Internet Wi-Fi Modem Firmware Trial”.

D_archer
I'm a participant level 1

My internet has been dropping for a while now, and since the pandemic has hit it has only gotten worse. Reading the forums I believe this is my solution. Please help

3 REPLIES 3

FidoSaira

Hey @D_archer

I am sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties with your home internet. We currently don't have any news for the new firmware release, but we can certainly add you to our list, if you wish.

That said, have you reached out to our internet technical support to report this?

jordanferras1

My internet has been cutting out ever since I started my service with Fido.

I believe the Hitron modem is the problem. I've purchased a router and have run it in bridge mode to transmit the wireless signal which seemed to reduce the problem. I then purchased ANOTHER router and the problem was not resolved.

What is the latest firmware version for the Hitron modem and where can I download it?

Hey guys, 

Just wanted to take a moment to let you know that we've heard back from the team in charge of the firmware trial and we have a new trial in certification now.

If you'd like to participate, please send us a PM @FidoSolutions and we can get you on the trial.

@jordanferras1, the latest firmware version is  4.5.8.17. Have you gotten in touch with our technical support team to report any difficulties you might be having with the modem?