Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIDO technician never showed up.

AlexDros
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello,

I'm hoping anyone can help me. I set up a move of address with Fido about a month before I was set to move to a new apartment. I got the confirmation email for when the technician was supposed to show up. The day came, my internet was cut off and no tech showed up to set it back up at the new place. I called Fido and was told that there was some problem with the address change in the back end of their system. They said it could take up to 10 days to fix!! And there was no explanation as to why no tech showed up for the appointment. I've been bounced around to every department under the sun and they all have no solutions to offer me. I've now been without internet (that I'm paying for!!) for over 4 days. This is the worst service I've ever received and everytime I try to contact anyone via phone or chat they just bounce me around and say they are still working on the issue. This is a simple address change. I'm at the end of my rope here. I work from home and have been hot spotting using all my data. I need my internet set up. 

1 REPLY 1

Hi there @AlexDros I don't know much about fido home services, but if I may suggest you contact fidosolutions on Twitter or Facebook and have a private written discussion about your issues and request their expertise. That way you're not waiting on the phone and the customer support representatives have the opportunity to work with you via direct messaging. I find this the least stressful way to acquire personal support. Just my experience and I hope it works for you also