Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIDO $150 PREPAID MASTERCARD

1977shaft
I'm a participant level 2

Hello, 

I setup my Fido internet services March 26th, 2021 and applied for my prepaid Mastercard on March 27th, 2021. I have  followed up with Helloworld on May 08th, May 24th, and June 08th 2021. I keep getting the same generic answer that they are looking into the matter. This is getting ridiculous.

How do I get this matter resolved, I'm obviously not getting help by emailing Helloworld. 

6 REPLIES 6

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi 1977shaft!

Hope your situation is resolved!

Have a nice day Smiley

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @1977shaft

We're really sad that you weren't able to get the gift card yet. Can you tell us a bit more about what Helloworld told you when they got back to you?

Also, can you please check your spam folder for an email from us that would've been sent from one of the following email addresses: 

Finally, can you tell us if the matter was already escalated on our end as well? 

Let us know and we'll take it from there. 

1977shaft

Hi Claudia,

I have been following up with HelloWorld every couple of weeks asking where my card is and I keep getting the same answer, that they are looking into the matter and thank me for my patience.

I have checked my spam folder and there is nothing in there.

As for escalating the matter, I don't even know who to address this with. 

Not sure what else to do at this point.

Hey there! 

Thanks for the details. I'll send you a PM shortly and we'll look into it together.

1977shaft

Sure, I'll wait for your PM

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi!

I hope your situation will be resolved.

Have a nice day Smiley