cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coax cable damaged? Would like to replace

kelly15
I'm a participant level 2

I have a coax cable in one of the bedrooms in my house, I've lived here for 4 years, anytime the internet would go out (randomly), we would move the cable wire around and with some trial and error the internet would start working again. The internet is cutting out again but more frequently. My roommate said the coax cable is damaged and it would be ideal to replace it. I have no idea how to do this and would require a technician to come out, I'd prefer to relocate it in my house as well if this is possible. I'm aware of the $49.99 charge for a technician to do this. Do I just call technical support? I'm 99% sure this is the internet issue and I'm done with constantly resetting it and fiddling with this wire.

2 REPLIES 2

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @kelly15!

It is very likely that the cable itself is the problem, especially if you've encountered trouble in the past with other internet providers.

We can definitely look into replacing it, it's tech support that can schedule and book the technician appointment Smiley 

You can reach them directly at 1-888-259-3436!

Hope that helps out Smiley

kelly15

This appeared to be the problem. I called tech support and had someone come and replace it this morning. Internet is back up! Thanks for your help!