Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Close my account

Hyejoo
I'm a participant level 1

Hi 

Can you please close my account?

Am leaving the country 4th of Jun, so preferably use it by 8am 4th Jun. Let me know what I shall do to make it happen. Please reply to me at :

xxxxxx@gmail.com

Thnaks. 

3 REPLIES 3

Jacko02

I left the country in mid March due to loss of employment and accommodation from Covid closing resort where i worked. I have not been in the country since then and do not look like returning in the near future for the same reason. Please, i have been trying for months to close this account, i cannot get help and you keep charging me when i'm not there and not using the account. Please, somebody must be able to fix this.

Hey @Jacko02,

I'm sorry to learn you haven't been able to close the account yet. You should have been able to get in touch with us through the many channels you can contact us on our website though.

I'll send you a PM here on the community to take a closer look at your account. Talk soon.

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Hyejoo,

You will need to contact customer service to have the cancellation processed. Also, let them know you will not be in the country so if you have a credit at the time of the cancellation they can send you the refund to your international address.

This is a public forum you should not post your email address.