cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged For Modem That I Returned!

JoshuaVeldman
I'm a participant level 2

I returned my modem to a FIDO store near me and then I received a bill for the modem that I no longer had. On top of that, I called your help line and they said, we'll trace it down and get neck to you. Did they? Nope. And I just looked at my statement for my VISA today, and what do you know, they're is a charge for the bill for the modem. How is this even possible? 

5 REPLIES 5

FidoRanya
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @JoshuaVeldman

These situations are never fun!

You have 5 days to return the modem following the cancellation. If it wasn't returned within 5 days it could explain why you were billed for it.

In any case, we'll be able to refund you folllowing the investigation , I understand that it's not ideal but we'll fix this!

Did you follow up with customer service to follow up?

Let us know! 

JoshuaVeldman

I was able to reach them. And yes, they were able to help me. Currently have a refund request in place. We will see how it goes. 

Glad to hear that Joshua! Keep us posted. 

JoshuaVeldman

The customer service rep was true to his word. He refunded the amount. Seems it was a timing issue with the modem getting back to the main depot, after the bill came due. All resolved now and he kindly refunded the fee in 48 hours time. Very quick. Thanks to him, I'm very satisfied with the level of service. 

Awesome that's what we like to hear @JoshuaVeldman

Thanks for keeping us posted.