Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$150.00 Amazon giftcard

Fitzsimer
I'm a participant level 2

Hello there,

I signed up with Fido Internet in September of 2020. At the time, there was a promotion stating that I would receive a $150.00 Amazon gift card if I signed up within the promotional period. I signed up within said period and was told that I would receive the gift card within approximately 6 weeks. Fast forward to mid-December and I have still not received the gift card. I spoke with a representative over the phone who escalated my situation and informed me that my gift card would be sent via email within 3 weeks. Fast forward again to the beginning of 2021 and I have still not received my gift card. Once again, I escalated the situation to a representative. They also informed me that my inquiry had been escalated and that I would receive the gift card in a few weeks. At the time of this post, it is now 2021/01/23 and I have still not received my gift card. Can someone please look into this issue for me? I am starting to get frustrated with Fido as a company. 

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Fitzsimer

Hi Phillippe, thank you for the response. I have checked my spam and junk folder numerous times and have still not received it. As per your solutions, I would like to request a PM from the community. 

Thank you

Hey @Fitzsimer!

Based on the dates you mentioned, the gift card request was treated and sent already. As you didn't get it, we'll take a look at what happened Smiley

We'll send you a PM! See you there.

FidoPhilippe

Hey @Fitzsimer! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

I'm sad to read that you haven't received your gift card yet, but we'll do our best to help you with that. You can follow-up with us here for assistance or request a PM from the community.

Also, please make sure you've checked your spam/junk folder for the email.