Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Community Profile

Teedo
I'm a participant level 3

Hello members, 

How do I fix my profile photo from appearing sideways after I upload it?

Thanks! ☺️

4 REPLIES 4

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Teedo,

Welcome to the community!

Was the photo taken on your phone? Sometimes the orientation of the phone when the photo was taken matters. I haven't been able to find any photo editing settings within this community. Are you able to rotate the image on your device prior to uploading to see if that might upload your photo in the correct orientation?

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Teedo

Hi Cawtau 

It on my phone and it's already upright. When I upload it, it's sideways. Although the preview is upright it doesn't upload that way. I uploaded another photo to my public album and it's fine.

Side Note: The profile photo and my public photo are both gone now. I know photos have to be approved first but they were appearing in my photos originally.

Hello again,

I understand that photo appears upright on your phone. I was trying to suggest rotating the image on your phone so it doesn't appear upright on your phone. That way, uploading the photo might appear in the correct orientation within the forum.

I think both photos are still on your profile. You should be able to see them if you click on your Username and select My profile.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Teedo

Thank you Cawtau, I appreciate all your help. 😃