Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Forums

Deadzone, Richmond Hill

Hi, I have recently moved my office to near Leslie St and 16th Ave in Richmond Hill, Ontario.  Upon working there, I find my LTE network often get dropped off and even when I am able to connect, the speed is very slow.As I pay more attention to this ...

FHC by I'm a participant level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Is 647 547 6576 legit?

Thank you for your comment as well as @Original_Lucy !! It was indeed a scam call since they called me back with a different number. I just ignored it  

Linhtr2705 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Is 647 547 6576 legit?

Hey @Linhtr2705, Alex here!    Generally, we don't call you from a regular phone number, it would be from a 1-800 number, so it's a good idea to be cautious like @Original_Lucy mentioned.    You can also simply contact our customer service and we'll ...

la gestion de mes numéros de téléphone

J'ai une question concernant la gestion de mes numéros de téléphone. Actuellement, je possède deux numéros : l'un chez Fizz et l'autre chez Fido. Mon numéro chez Fido est utilisé à des fins professionnelles et est lié à un achat de téléphone effectué...

LyvLima by I'm a participant level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Latest from our Blog

FIDO YEAR END WRAP CONTEST 2023 WINNERS

Hi @Community,   We wrapped 2023 with an awesome exclusive contest available to select customers as a thank you for another year together!   Now, it's time to celebrate the lucky winners of a $500 ...

0 Comments

Introducing the Samsung Galaxy S24 Series

Hey Community,   Exciting news! Samsung just announced their new Galaxy S24 series, and you can secure yours by pre-ordering on fido.ca. Mark your calendars for the official launch on January 31!  ...

0 Comments

Fido XTRA’s Decathlon Contest

Prizes to stay active this fall   Make the most of your autumn activities! Get a chance to instantly win 1 of ten (10) $200 Decathlon eGift Cards.   At Decathlon, you’ll find everything you need to...

0 Comments