Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Forums

Unable to contact Winback team

I was a fido customer sometime back. Last Sat I received a call from Garick from the winback team (Interaction ID: XXXX7389). We discussed a plan/offer, and I told him I would call back the main support line, check the authenticity of the call, and t...

amitgupta by I'm a participant level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Service fee never waived

I was told by the Sales person when we set up our 2 lines the service fees would be waived. He said when I get my first bill it will look much higher but not to worry as it wont actually be charged this way. So I waited.. the charge went through at $...

Lisaa by I'm a participant level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: No internet service

Hey @JayCK  Welcome to the Community!  To clarify, did you go through the process to migrate your services to Rogers or are you still currently using the Fido Home Internet? If you've migrate to Rogers, we would advise to reach out directly to Rogers...

Latest from our Blog

FIDO YEAR END WRAP CONTEST 2023 WINNERS

Hi @Community,   We wrapped 2023 with an awesome exclusive contest available to select customers as a thank you for another year together!   Now, it's time to celebrate the lucky winners of a $500 ...

0 Comments

Introducing the Samsung Galaxy S24 Series

Hey Community,   Exciting news! Samsung just announced their new Galaxy S24 series, and you can secure yours by pre-ordering on fido.ca. Mark your calendars for the official launch on January 31!  ...

0 Comments

Fido XTRA’s Decathlon Contest

Prizes to stay active this fall   Make the most of your autumn activities! Get a chance to instantly win 1 of ten (10) $200 Decathlon eGift Cards.   At Decathlon, you’ll find everything you need to...

0 Comments