How is everyone liking the new bill design so far? We want to make sure you understand your monthly charges and make managing your Fido services a breeze, so we thought we’d share a little tip with you.
Want to save or print the full detailed version of your online bill?
It’s really simple. Here’s how:
First thing’s first – sign in to your account on fido.ca, and then follow these steps:
1.Click view online bill. It’s at the top right corner of the payment information section.
2. Click on the link to save/print (a new tab will appear in your navigator)
3. Choose to print your bill or save it to your computer.
It’s as simple as that!
Here’s how to view your invoice details:
1. Click view online bill. It’s at the top right corner of the payment information section.
2. Click on details under your total amount in the box with the phone icon next to your name
3. View your data details by clicking on details next to the DATA section
4. View your minutes details by clicking on details next to the TALK section
TIP: You can toggle between data and talk by clicking on their respective tabs
That’s all there is to it.
You’ll need Adobe Acrobat 3.0 or higher to view/print the bill. Note that if you’re using an iOS device, you will need to press and hold the “Save/Print this bill (PDF)” link and select “Open in new Tab”.
Remember not to use too much paper, and don’t forget to check out the Fido Bulletin Board at the bottom of your online invoice page!