cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lucky jack contest - error " Sorry, only one entry per day"

Polecat
I'm a participant level 3

The Lucky Jack contest in the fido my account app doesn't show any game play after I accept the conditions. When I try again it tells me I've already played and have to wait a day.  This had happened 2 days in a row. I have a pixel 3xl. It's there a scratch board? Or is that it, no game to play?

21 REPLIES 21

Ayoolaakins

Whenever I try to scratch it automatically skips and just enters me for the main prize so I never get a chance to scratch the card. Has happened to me three times now. Please help 

Hey @Ayoolaakins,

I've move your post here, you can find more info on the solution above. 

@VAMPSLAY   and @JageDrift , we're aware and working on it. Keep in mind that as the solution mentions your entries are still working. You're being entered for the grand prize draw and if you won a daily prize, you'll see it in the history tab.

MKDL
I'm a participant level 1

I have been entering this contest since it started. I cannot properly scratch the tickets and now I cannot get into the app at all to enter the contest. What is happening?

FidoRanya
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @MKDL ,

We  moved your post to this thread, you'll find the answer to your question for the contest Wink .

As for the App, what happens when you try to access it ? Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the App?

JageDrift

Still happening as of this morning, makes me wonder if you’re actively preventing anyone from winning any prizes, how are we being compensated for lost scratches by the way, would you fix the **bleep** problem already out of all the days this contest has been available I’ve had less than a handful of scratches, ridiculous 🤬

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey everyone, 

Thanks for letting us know, we're looking into it!

Please go back on the app and try again tomorrow. 

Smvdesai
I'm a participant level 2

Still not working. I use the LG g7 thinq. It doesn't work on my phone. What do we get for all our lost plays?

Worked on two of my lines but then went back to the samething for my other 3 lines.

This Fido app is the worst app I have ever used. 

Login and loading takes forever then most of the times I can't get these perks to load. 

cindy_bun

On the first day of this contest I was able to scratch.  Every day after that I did not get anything to scratch and no confirmation that I entered the contest.  I was really excited for this contest too.

Hi everyone,

We’re working to resolve the scratcher animation issue as soon as possible. Contest entries for the Grand Prize are still being captured correctly. Instant winners can access their prize from their history tab.

Thanks for your patience with this.

VAMPSLAY

Still happening as of today, get on the ball fido. This is why I've already canceled 2 accounts. Just waiting on black Friday deals so I can get away for good.

Nance

I am wondering if anyone else is having problems when it comes time to scratching the symbols on the contest for an instant win. All week I was able to scratch twice & the rest of  the the time it does not show the symbols and goes automatically to being entered.

FidoRanya
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Nance

We moved your post to this thread as it deals with a similar topic!

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Polecat

Today was the first day it worked using the app 👍. Hoping I didn't miss an opportunity to win.

Hey @Polecat

Thanks for letting us know, glad you were able to participate. We're happy to here that. 

You didn't miss an opportunity to win , the entries are still being captured correctly. Instant winners can access their prize from their history tab.

Hey @Original_Lucy,

We're glad that you're enjoying our contest! 😀

I've moved your post here, you can get more info in the accepted solution. As for the log in, I'd try un-installing and re-installing the app to see if that help.

Great idea. Gives me something to do when I wake up. 😆 

I do wonder why every morning I need a new code to sign into the app and then I just get automatically entered without getting to scratch. 

Saying that,  THANKS for the contest!!!!! 

Smvdesai

Im having the same issue. 

Self_Propelled

I'm having the same problem.

Mhoang91

There's supposed to be a scratch card where you scratch 3 symbols . It worked for me on the first day but now I get the same problem as you. I accept the conditions and then the page doesn't load anything and then claims I can only enter once per day.