cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Xtra freebies

MM2022
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

In regards to freebies. Fido customers are accepting offers made through the Fido app even when it's for an outside business. However, it is absurd to go through so many steps in order to get an offer or to be indirectly forced to download the app of a business in order to get a reward. Just make it simple, the Fido customer notes down the code and heads to the nearest store to redeem a free offer. Customers are smart enough to search for a location near them and they do not need the merry go round neither from Fido nor from the business. 

1 REPLY 1

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @MM2022,

I think you go it wrong when it comes to the freebies Fido is not putting their customers on a merry-go-round. We have to option to participate or not and while these "freebie" comes at no monetary cost to us it is costing Fido given they might get it at a discount the other company needs to get something out of it and with everything going digital and APPs becoming part of every business these companies want the exposure and want customers to at least give their APP a try.