Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Xtra History Erased

ymar42
I'm a participant level 1

Hi 

I recently updated My Fido app. (Which looks amazing btw). I then went to my Fido Xtra history and found that is was all gone. Any advice? 

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @ymar42!

Thanks for the positive feedback on the new app! We worked hard to simply things and improve the layout Smiley

In terms of Fido XTRA, we're looking into it and we'll get back to you as soon as we have more news. Can you let us know if it's only  offers you redeemed prior to the new app version that don't show up? If you've redeemed one since the update, does it show up in the History?

Keep us posted!

alvinjung

I also noticed the same... All previously loaded items that were there prior to the new app being updated is now missing. No history as well on used items. 

Hey @alvinjung

Thank you for your feedback regarding this situation, we're aware that there's an issue and we're looking into it at the moment! 

If you have any further question, you can send us a private message and we'll be glad to assist! 

Hey everyone!

App version 4.0.1 has been released and includes the fix for the Fido XTRA history tab now showing previously redeemed offers.

Please update your apps so you can go get those perks!