cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t log in Fido App

SandyYVR
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

The App doesn’t work, got the error message after entering phone # for sending code, tried uninstall and reinstall app few times but doesn’t help.  No problem to login on Fido website 794F22D5-E851-4CF2-9022-B0F7C93E31EB.png

7 REPLIES 7

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey SandyYVR!

Are you still getting the same error when trying to log in to the app? 

We'd love an update!

jefflying
I'm a contributor level 1

Hi, I’m experiencing the same issue here for a few days. I have downloaded the latest version of app(3.3.3(5)).reinstalling the app still doesn’t work but it works fine with website. I’m using iPhone. Please kindly tell me how to fix it. Thanks

Hey @jefflying! Welcome to the community. Smiley

We'll certainly try our best to help you. I'll need to ask you a few questions to help with that:

1. Are you getting the same error message you see above? If not, can you please send a screenshot with no personal information on it.

2. Does your iPhone have the latest IOS version on it?

Let us know.

jefflying

B5E80BF2-17FD-4AC2-B6B1-9ADD4C3D597C.jpeg

jefflying

Yes, I have the same issue and I’ve already upgraded my iOS software. The issue is still there.

Hey @jeffying and welcome to the Community.

This doesn't look right to me. 

Simply to confirm with you, do you use your email or phone number as a username to log in?

Also, this happens when you try to log in from a desktop as well? 

Let me know.

FidoGabrielle
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hello there @SandyYVR!

Welcome to the community. Smiley

We have been experiencing issues with the app since yesterday indeed but we are working on resolving this as we speak. That shouldn't take very long so sit tight!