cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

website not allowing form submission on LTE

smarco72
I'm a participant level 2

I made a website calendar and I can view it on my iphone when on LTE but it will not allow me to submit forms.  The same website works just fine on WIFI.  I have tried it in different browsers and I get the same issue so I believe it is a network issue.  the site is https and has valid ssl certificates   Is there a setting to remove this site blocking on my phone?

5 REPLIES 5

Hi there @smarco72 , did you try calling Fido customer support to speak with technical support?  They would be the most likely resource to troubleshoot this issue for you. Just call *611 from your device and select technical support. Hope you are able to get it sorted out. 

smarco72

Thanks for the suggestion.  I called and tried everything they could suggest, which was limitted.  I cleared the cache and tried a different browser. Problem persists and is happening on more than one phone.  I think I will have to check with apple now.  Oh joy 

Hello @smarco72,

Maybe the problem is not with the phone or the mobile network and the problem is with the security or code with the site.

If you are able to share the link I can help you test. 

smarco72

there is not really any security on the website.  its just a form posting to a mysql database on the host

it is a pages used to share appointments between 2 stylists.  I found that they are both fido subscribers.  One with an android phone and one with an iphone.  The android phone does not have a problem.  I find it funny because the script is running on the iphone but the query to the database never gets updated when on LTE but it does when on WiFi.  

Hello, again @smarco72

If the Android phone works on the Fido network then the problem is not the network and the problem is between the iPhone and the site.