To set up the APNs within your Blackberry, you would have to have to Service Books resent to your phone. This can be done via the technical support team at 611 from your Fido. You can also do it from your phone. I would also suggest registering the device to the network. Here's how to proceed:
Register the phone to the network:
- Go to Options and select Advanced Options.
- From there, select Host Routing Table.
- Press the Menu button and select Register now. You will shortly receive a confirmation message on your device.
Resend the Service Books:
- Go to the Personal Email Set Up icon and log in.
- Under Settings, select Service Books and Send Service Books.
As long as you have a Blackberry data option on your Fido account, this will help you access the data services.
Let us know how this goes!