cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is lg neon 2 good?

rookie16
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

hi there i know this is help forum, but i am intersted in lg neon 2 does anyone have this phone do you suggest it it good? i look for reviews on internet but i find a different lg neon 2 

***Edited to add labels***

4 REPLIES 4

oblaP
I'm experienced level 1
I'm experienced level 1

you might want to try review sites and other forums.

from my reviews during a purchase for my son, there were MANY issues with the LG phones, in particular the Neon, with the phone turning off on its own, connections being lost during calls, some issues with the touchscreen dialing, and quite a few related to keys not working after 6 months of use.  By keys not working I mean some keys needed to be pushed twice or stopped working reliably.

Many of the LG models seem to share the "auto turn off" feature which might relate to power problems or battery contact issues.  I never saw any conclusions drawn on that but it was model wide so could be a manufacturing quality issue.

WickyLeBlond
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Yes, I do agree with oblaP that the first generation Neon had alot of problems, just as the first generation Rumor devices had just about all the same problems, but when the Rumor 2 came out, there were alot less problems with the phone, which is why I have more faith in the Neon 2.

LG do make some bad phones every once in a while, but they usually fix the problems when it's a second generation device.

lindam
I'm helpful level 2
I'm helpful level 2

My son has the LG Neon 2 and he loves it.  Of course, he's only had it for a week Wink

WickyLeBlond
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

I've only played around with it so far, but it really is an impresive little phone. It doesn't have 3G, but the touch screen responds well, the interface is nice, there are alot of options on the phone, etc. Personnaly, it's a phone that I would recommend.