cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internal memory is full

katylalopez
I'm a participant level 2

I have a samsung galaxy ace 2 and my internal memory is full. I want to know how can I move my apps to the SD card?

***Edited to add labels***

2 REPLIES 2

FidoStephane

Here you are: http://bit.ly/1k3EKGF 

Huby

My phone memory keeps getting full due to which even opening my phone book and speaking to emergency contacts is becoming a problem on the fido network. I have a ACE IIx and have purchased an external 32GB SD card however the phone system does not have a move to SD card option for my android 4.0.4.  Also I am not able to move the apps using other moving apps as it does not root .I will be either forced to terminate the contract with fido due to non performance unless a solution is given by fido soon to me. Please feel free to email or call me and give me a solution asap. 

I have tried my utmost patience to be nice to fido howver first I found that the samsung ace IIx had a battery issue due to whcih I purchase my own battery..when the memory was an issue I purchase my own SD card.

How long can I continue to be loyal to fido if my device does not help me communicate and network with my world?