I am trying to get the new iTunes sharing going between my Mac and my iPhone 4. I have installed the lastest iTunes and have iOS 4.3 installed. I have enabled the sharing in iTunes, but when I open the iPod app on the iPhone, I don't see my iTunes media. I am trying it while both are on my home wifi. What am I missing?
***Edited to add labels***
Solved! Go to Solution.
1. Are you running the latest version of iTunes v10.2.1 ?
2. In iTunes Preferences, is Sharing truned on ? ("Share My Library On My Local Network")
3. In iTunes Advanced menu, is Turn On Home Sharing enabled ?
4. Do you have WiFi turned on your iPhone ?
5. Under the iPhone Settings - iPod Settings, is Home Sharing setup with your Apple ID and password ?