cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 13 pro status

jmak17
I'm a participant level 2

I ordered an iPhone 13 pro (silver, 512gb) on November 1, 2021, and was told at the time the wait would be 3-4 weeks. It's been 5 weeks now, what is the status update of my order and when can I expect my new phone?

Also, why was this additional delay not communicated to me?

3 REPLIES 3

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @jmak17,

We would be sending you a communication by email as soon as the phone is shipped from our warehouse. The email will also include the tracking number of your shipment.

That being said, seeing as your phone is backordered, you can reach out to us at these channels to get a status update Smiley

Hope this helps!

jmak17

Hi FidoSaad,

The link you provided above doesn't seem to work. Where can I get a status update? Also, would it be possible to change my order to a phone that is currently available?

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Thanks for the heads up!

The link has been corrected. can you please try it again?

Alternatively you can find how to contact us directly from our website > Scroll down to the bottom of the page > Click on Contact Us

To answer your question, you can definitely choose to switch devices. Though, depending on the status of your order we might not be able to immediately cancel it and create a new one. In which case, we'll exchange your device after it's been delivered.