cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 13 Black Friday Backorder

Emmamacdonald
I'm a participant level 2

I ordered the iPhone 13 on November 27th during the Black Friday deal. I received no confirmation email or anything. Eventually ended up calling customer support a few days ago who confirmed my order went through and it was at the warehouse. Spoke to another agent yesterday who advised iPhone 13s are out of stock with delays of 4+ weeks. Why is Fido not being transparent with these delays and still advertising these phones with no mention that they are out of stock and have delays of over a month? This would have certainly influenced my decision. Has anyone received their phone from the Black Friday promotions?

7 REPLIES 7

MichaelMDL

Bought it the same day too and haven’t received it yet.. couldn’t talk to any representative cuz it like 2 hours waiting :(( !! 

Was told 2 to 5 business days but its been almost 9 days now Sad ..i have no choice to wait now ! 

Emmamacdonald

It's so frustrating! Just be transparent if it's out of stock... no mention of it on the website either. 

Hey everyone, 

We understand how important it is for you to get your devices as fast as possible. We appreciate your feedback as we're truly always looking to improve and serve our customers to the best of our abilities.

The phone is extremely popular, however, we're doing everything that we can to deliver the orders asap. Also, you should be able to benefit from the same offer that was available at the time you placed your order. 

An email will be sent once the order is treated, and another one once the tracking number will be available. 

We thank you for your patience.

MichaelMDL

yeah... i got the iphone 13 256gb for 33$ per month and 50$ plan.. now they are saying its 53 per month for the cell only ... thats crazy.. something went wrong. 

gabiomoto
I'm a participant level 1

Same happened to me. They are charging 53 per month just for the cell (also iPhone 13 256GB)

Have you been able to get that sorted out?

Hey there @gabiomoto

Welcome to the Community Smiley

Our Fido Payment Program will always include the bill credit discount separately. Meaning that if your phone's price was discounted, you'll usually see the discount applied under the "Monthly Charges" section of your invoice.

Say for example that your phone was financed at $53 - $23 in bill credit for an overall price of $30. Your phone will be billed $53+tx on the invoice and your monthly charges will be discounted by $23+tx.

With that being said, have you received your first invoice? If so, have you also had the chance to download the PDF version to view the breakdown of your phone's financement?

Hope this helps and let us know if you have any questions!

AndyMobile

Yeah i got the Iphone13 128gb for $30 per month and $50 plan on Black Friday with 0 down payment and it says in my account that I have to pay 53 per month in total for the cell phone??? Wtf