Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i phone xr replace to iphone11

gurwindersohi
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

hello sir/mam

I purchased a new iPhone XR on 26 July 2021 and now i want to upgrade it to iphone11 may I know the process please guide me so that I will be able to upgrade as soon as possible.

2 REPLIES 2

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @gurwindersohi,

Welcome to the community!

Fido allows one upgrade in a 30 day period, if you would like to keep the iPhone XR and upgrade again you will need to pay off the balance owing for the iPhone XR and wait for the 30 day period to end or contact customer service.

If you would like to return the iPhone XR and get the iPhone 11 instead then you may be eligible to take advantage of the Fido satisfaction guarantee depending on if you purchase the phone in-store or online.

You can find out more about the satisfaction guarantee here.

Hello @gurwindersohi , if I understand correctly, you just upgraded your device and want to return it for a different one. To do this you can do a live chat on fido.ca or reach out over social media with Twitter or Facebook and ask for assistance.  If you are within the allowable return window and haven't put more than 30 minutes (I think it's 30) of talk time then you should be able to exchange without any issues. You should contact them sooner than later to be sure you qualify. Cheers