cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help...

chay_capco
I'm a participant level 3

my husband is in the philippines and i only have this phone for a month and after that he cannot receive any text messages from me anymore but my message swas save on my sent item. what could be possibly wrong with that?

***Edited to add labels***

7 REPLIES 7

by

i am also unable to send messages now to the philippines..

tor0nt02011
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

when you're inputting the international number, do you usually add the + sign?

chay_capco

i usually used 011 then 639 ... and it works but now they cannot receive any from me

Hello everyone,

Please note that we currently are experiencing issues with messages sent to the Philippines.

We are working on a resolution as fast as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I too can not text to the philippines

chay_capco

ive been using 011 then 639... and they received it but a few days ago they couldnt receive and message from me till now... eventhough i phone fido they said theres no wrong with the system and they it could be the carrier in the philippines,, unlimited texting is what i am relying on...

by

I haven't been able to send an SMS to an international number (philippines +63) since monday early monday morning.. and everything is fine with my phone- the text shows that it has been sent on my end; i even put my sim into another unlocked phone and tried the text again but there is no receiving at the destination number( confirmed by calling the number i was texting ) .. what is wrong with the system ?? when will i be able to send international texts again, since i have unlimited international texting on my plan that i rely heavily on.