help with my blackberry?

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 3
I'm a Participant Level 3

help with my blackberry?

i got a blackberry curve 9300 and just put my sim card from my old phone in it but how do i set up a email adress would i have to go into a fido store to get that done?

***Edited to add labels***

Accepted Solution

Re: help with my blackberry?

You can do it right from your phone. Scroll down to the setup icon, once your in there, simply scroll to the e-mail settings icon and follow the directions.  Its very simple

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 5
Highlighted
I'm an Expert Level 2
I'm an Expert Level 2
Solution

You can do it right from your phone. Scroll down to the setup icon, once your in there, simply scroll to the e-mail settings icon and follow the directions.  Its very simple

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

Mine says existing user and it asks for the user name and password but i've never had one so what do i do?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2
I'm a Participant Level 2

There should be a link shown that says "New User Registration" scroll down to it, click it, fill out the info, and this will supply you with a BIS login where you can add email addresses and even set up a @fido.blackberry.net email address if you wish.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
I'm an Expert Level 2
I'm an Expert Level 2

agoldenberg is right, you have to create your own user name and pass word, on the portal, then you can add your email accounts and they will sync auto matically to your phone
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 5