Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buy a phone

SHK7
I'm a contributor level 2

Hi

How can I buy a phone through website. I currently have LG G4, but this phone is giving me problem for a long time. I talked to customer service they could not do anything. I took it to the store twice for it to get fixed when I had the warrenty,but they don't care at all. So I was thinking of buying a new phone through Fido and I can unlock it for free on December 1 and then when my contract is done I can go somewhere else.

So is it possible to buy just a new phone through fido website or I have to go to the store?

Thanks....

***Edited to add label***

3 REPLIES 3

FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @SHK7!

I'm sad to see that you're having problems with your phone. Sad Is it still under warranty? Why exactly do you say that the store didn't care at all? And have you tried contacting LG directly? You can contact them at 1-888-542-2623.

That said, it's possible to buy the phone online. You can check out the how-to here.

Hope this helps. Smiley

SHK7

Hi Maria

There are lots of problems and its more and more now. Call problem, phone freezing etc.. I actually 2 phones on my line and both are LG G4. Both having the same issue. First time I took them to the store the guy told to reset the phone and still see problems bring back and he will send it to LG. It was working good for 2 days and thats it. When I took it back there was another guy and he was talking to me like I know nothing about phones and he told me I waill change the sim and it will work fine. I told him if does not I wont be able to get it fixed cause my warrenty will expire. The guy told me it will surely work as if he was the maker. 

But anyways thanks for reply and I will try online. 

@SHK7

All good. Keep us updated.

And if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to let us know.