cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will you match my current price?

Gregridgley
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have celluar service in ontario on the BELL network thry pc mobile.  It includes 25 gb per month, long distance, voice mail, texting on 5G

I pay $29/moonth

I have been a fido customer for 12 years and want to know if you will match that price?

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Gregridgley,

Welcome to the community!

Firstly, you should note that Fido generally does not price match phones or plans and services on an individual basis. However, there have been occasions where they have offered special promotional plans in response to promotional plans offered by other providers.

In addition, it should be also noted that PC Mobile only offers pre-paid services. Unfortunately, I don't believe Fido is offering pre-paid services to new customers anymore (see here). If you wanted pre-paid services, you might consider some of the other pre-paid offerings.

Furthermore, you should also note that Fido does not currently offer any 5G services (see here).

You should note these forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. If you would discuss your options for changing your plan, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers