cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which smartphone to choose?

lizzy101
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

Hi, I'm fourteen going fifteen and I'm about to renew my contract and I want a smart phone thats really for me but I'm having a hard time choosing. My brother had the iPhone 3Gs and I the Blackberry Curve 8520. I love Blackberry's BBM and keyboard but iPhone has so many apps. Also I heard Androids are really good. Long story short I'm looking for a phone that's; fast( my BB slows down, freezes and over heats that I just want to throw it at the wall) looks nice( one again the BB 8520 isnt the best looking one) memory for music and videos, and I have a choice in colours and to customize it.

I know I;m   bit picky but I dont want to buy a phone and realize I dont want it when its to late to return it.

***Edited to add labels***

3 REPLIES 3

GregToronto
I'm helpful level 1
I'm helpful level 1
If you want a really fast phone for typing text messages or e-mails, then get Xperia Pro. You get an Android smartphone and a great keyboard. Not to meantion a great camera. I mean really the best camera to date on a smartphone. Identcal to the Experia Arc.

FidoStephen
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

@ Community - Any suggestions for lizzy101?

chrisg90
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2
well the new motorola droid razr looks amazing slim and i think it would be worth the upgrade. i however cannot upgrade to it cause i am currently still in the first year of my contract so i cant upgrade and once i am the phone might have another one better come out. im going back and fourth between the acer loiquid phone and a bb bold 9700. both phones unlocked as well. so that said if u want a touch screen go for the razr or u want the keyboard and the bbm go for the newest curve that is offered from fido. or if ur looking for more options than that once ur contract ends activate one with rogers pretty much the same as fido but more expensive u can get the newest torch or the newest touch bold and have touch screen as well as a keyboard in one and still keep bbm but ud have to readd everyone to the new phone. good luck