cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which module of Galaxy A5 is fido selling right now

sc101
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Picked up Galaxy A5 from Bestbuy a few days ago. By comparision of Galaxy A5's specifications posted on fido.ca, it looks like I got a different one.

fido posted: CPU 1.4 GHz Quad core processor Battery Capacity: 3000 mAH

the one from Bestbuy: CPU 1.2 GHz Quad core processor Battery Capacity: 2300 mAH

4 REPLIES 4

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Sc101,

Welcome to the community!

The version of the Galaxy A5 should be the Canadian, SM-A500W. If there are any discrepancies between the statistics posted on the Fido website and the actual Canadian version, it's likely Fido posted the preliminary statistics for the phone before they were finalised.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers 

FidoTerry
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
@sc101 We updated our page with the correct specifications here. Thank you once again for bringing this to our attention! 

FidoTerry
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Welcome to the community @sc101!

Thanks for reporting this to us! That's really odd. I will need some time to figure out what happened and we will get back to this post once we have the proper information.

If you no longer want the phone, all our phones comes with a 15 days satisfaction warranty. As long you don't go over 30 minutes of talk time during those 15 days, you can return the mint condition phone for a different model or get a full refund.  Smiley

Fido website is wrong it is actually 1.2GHz and a 2300mAh battery