cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my iphone 5?

lololol2223
I'm a contributor level 1

I preordered it on Sept 14. How come all other phone companies have their iphones before fido? Why is it that fido is the slowest one? Im very close to just buying another company's phone and just cancelling my contract with fido

still 500th in line for Iphone 5 16gb white and i started around 2000. I heard this is nationwide. are you telling me that in all of canada, Fido only had 1500 iphones?

***Edited to add labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Kiru
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3
I'd like to know too. I was told I was 1034 in line but I still havent recieved an email, despite the fact the fido website claims it has sent several thousand sent e-mails. FALSE ADVERTISING. I am considering other companies too.

10yearfido
I'm an expert level 2
I'm an expert level 2

Rogers and Fido have the largest installed base of existing iPhone users because they had it for 2 or 3 years when Bell and telus did not. So, when a new model comes out, they are going to have many more existing iPhone users looking to upgrade. Because of these and because of Apple's inability to supply enough units, Rogers and Fido are selling/shipping them as fast as they get them from Apple. 

lololol2223

my friend from bell just walked into a bell store and then walked out with the iphone 5. If fido and rogers have had the iphone for 3 years, why can my friend from bell do that and i cant get a phone that i preordered. Also what happened to weekly updates? so frustrating to see that my friends with rogers and bell getting phones before i do and i preordered before them

im not taking my anger on u btw