cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my iphone 5 now?

modern9527
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Got the text and e-mail this afternoon, the status also changed to shipped.

Used the tracking number, it didn't work.......UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.

Called customer service, told me iphone 5 should be already shipped to store and I can try to pick it up. Then I call the fido store at Fairview Mall, no one answer. So I came to the store,  rep told me they did not received the phone yet and UPS tracking number is not their business, they'll call me once received. Again I called the customer service, they did't know what happened "sorry about that"...................

Oh,man.......where is my iphone 5 now?

***Edited to add labels***

1 REPLY 1

FidoJudhy
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Hey modern9527!

I am sorry for the confusion caused by this matter.

I wish to clarify the following:

UPS tracking numbers are sent to you via e-mail as soon as it is assigned to your device. However, we are using prepaid waybills. Therefore, it is possible that within the first few days, you are unable to track the phone as although the tracking number is linked to the phone, UPS does not yet have the shipment; it is still at the warehouse.

I see that you posted on the forum on October 4th. You should currently be able to track your phone.

I hope this clarifies!