cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

***Sony Ericcson Xperia Pro***

jimsprincess
I'm a participant level 3

Has any one tried it yet? I've tried to look for user reviews on the web but it is still so new, I can only find tech reviews. I am thinking of getting it but I want to hear feedback from people who have actually used it for a period of time. Reception is very important to me. I just went through a hellish 2 yrs with my LG xennon. If anyone have used it pls tell me how you like it! Thank you!!! 

***Edited to add labels***

2 REPLIES 2

renol
I'm helpful level 1
I'm helpful level 1

you will have solid phone for that matter

i have two clips posted on youtube, unboxing and quick look

i owned for about 5 days now

just because i think we are the first few places that actually sell the phone

unless you know how to speak russian then you will have some more reviews on the web

i find it pretty good and a good step up from my unlocked x10 mini pro

the keyboard is a bit different layout but still not bad to use

the buttons are more easy to press if you compare to say... xenon (it's raised instead of sinking in)

reception is pretty good

i didn't find drop calls yet and it does not seem to have the deathgrip (not noticable anyways)

battery last about a day if you are not a heavy data user and have relatively minimum settings (which is true to all smartphones nowadays)

touch screen is also sensitve and easy to use

it includes office suit pro that allows you to create and edit word, excel and power points

btw, you can turn off the camera shutter sound >.> (i don't know why it was allow due to the privacy thingy but i like the sound off)

i don't know what else you want to know

jimsprincess

Thank You so much for replying. That tells me a lot.