cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security code

PeterBe
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi, just bought a LG Neon and installed an external memory chip, trying to format it and I am asked for a security code. Fido in India tells me it's 3436, unless I set up my own which I never did, to my knowledge. I used a Siemens phone for many years and the advances in technology befuddle me big time. I tried the last 4 digits of my phone #, birthdays, but none is recognized by this phone. Any suggestions are welcomed PeterBe

***Edited to add labels***

2 REPLIES 2

FidoStephane

Hey there PeterBe

The default security code for LG phones sold by Fido is  0000

3436 is the default SIM code. 

Cheers

ren596
I'm experienced level 1
I'm experienced level 1

@PeterBe wrote:

Hi, just bought a LG Neon and installed an external memory chip, trying to format it and I am asked for a security code. Fido in India tells me it's 3436, unless I set up my own which I never did, to my knowledge. I used a Siemens phone for many years and the advances in technology befuddle me big time. I tried the last 4 digits of my phone #, birthdays, but none is recognized by this phone. Any suggestions are welcomed PeterB

A Security Code/Lock Code for MANY phones is a second code that you have to enter to perform certian functions, for example Deleting the Caller's List Incomming & Outgoing also Call Timers

Check the owner's manual for your phone.

4 to 8 Characters in length

In the Case of the Nokia C6-00 It is Preset to 12345

Hope this HELPS

:robotvery-happy: Smiley :manvery-happy: :womanvery-happy: