cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Cesca0387
I'm a participant level 2

I have been your valued customer for almost six years and now I am starting get disappointed with your service because I don’t get much discounts and I can’t change phones because even wothout a plan I don’t get that much compensation. Whenever I am out of the GTA I get an extra charge for data and now we reside in Cobourg it doesn’t seem to cover that small area of Ontario. I think this company has been in the industry for so long now so I know that they are pretty established already unlike the freedom mobile comoany who kickstarted with new phones but with cheaper prices and the only drawback is the coverage. Fido is close to that situation. Also Fido is behind with their latest mobile promo upon checking on the website they don’t have Samsung Note 8 available yet unlike Rogers Telus and Bell. All they promote is the LG phones. I hope I can get a better service on this one.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @Cesca0387 & welcome to the Community!

I'm sad to see that you're disappointed in our service. Sad Is there anything that I can help you with?

Cesca0387

Is there anything that you can do for me? Also I was asking about samsung galaxy note 8 and what compensation can I get from you? I am still in iphone 6 and anlot of new phones came out now but they would never give a good option for me to upgrade its always discouraging.

All the devices available on here on our website. 

When upgrading your devices there are a few things to keep in mind:

- Your plan, since that's what the price of the phone depends on.

- Your contract, if you're still on contract and want a new phone on a 2-year term, you'll be charged a buyout fee.

Altough we often have promotions, it's not always for phone upgrades and if it is, there may be certain requirements.

Feel free to reach out on Facebook or Twitter if you want to go over your options @Cesca0387, we'll be happy to help!