cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone upgrade

Naloniedawn
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I would love to know why Fido allows you to upgrade  without warning you the phone could take weeks to arrive. This is terrible service for someone who has four lines and have been with fido for years. There was no warning it could take weeks to arrive. I had scheduled to give my current phone away this week thinking I would have the upgraded on by now. Don't give me the generic message the phone could be on back order. Answer my question as to why the option is there to upgrade 2-5 days for delivery and then told once upgraded is selected nope sorry it's weeks and could be months! I want an answer as to why this is allowed!!!

2 REPLIES 2

Sarah301
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I'm in the same boat - terrible service! 

FidoAllan

Hey @Naloniedawn,

I'm really sorry to read about your experience. Rest assured that our intention is to be as transparent as possible when it comes to device stock availability. If the device you ordered is not available, you should receive a hardware back order notice by email. This can unfortunately occur when the device you want is in very high demand. 

If you still haven't heard from us, don't hesitate to contact us so we can have a closer look into this with you.