cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone delivery via UPS problem

Bel1
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I ordered a new phone online last Thursday Dec 14.  Then I got a confirmation email with UPS tracking number in the morning of Dec 15.  At that moment I began to suspect there is a problem since the ship-to address is missing the unit number.  I remember picking an address with the correct unit number and street number in the address field but somehow the unit number is missing from the final ship-to address on the confirmation.  I still hope for the best, thinking it won't be missing on the address label of the package.

I then keep tracking the package ever since I got the tracking number in my email.  It's already out for delivery in the morning of Dec 15.  Unfortunately it did not arrive.  At the end of the day, I contacted UPS and confirmed the address is incomplete.  The agent helped me to add the unit number to the address and she said the package should arrive on Tues the 19th.

Now is Wed Dec 20.  The tracking info now becomes "scheduled delivery info is not available", after being pushed back from Dec 15 to 18, then to 19.  I called UPS, and they said I have to contact the shipper (ie: Fido) to have them initiated a package investigation with UPS since the package appears to be lost....

Fido customer service phone line is extremely busy today, so is Live Chat (start a conversation at 1:12pm and is still waiting for a rep now at 2:56pm). So Fido Community is my last hope to resolve this problem...

Please help!!!  Thank you!!!

1 REPLY 1

FidoStephen
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @Bel1!

Apologies that we couldn't get back to you sooner. We've been pretty swamped lately.

I'll send you a PM to help out with this.

Talk soon!