cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Reservation

shoiab
I'm a participant level 1

Hi, I am trying to reserve an iPhone 5, however, when I go to my account and look under Your Phone, I don't see Phone Reservation anywhere.  I tried IE and Firefox several times over two days and refreshed several times, logged in a out but nothing has worked.  Can someone please help me out?

Thanks.

***Edited to add labels***

4 REPLIES 4

cokeb0y

I have the exact same problem....  I have tried all browsers, but the link to reserve a phone does not come up on the list Sad

Hey everyone!

Although this thread is quite old, I'd like to add a little update since I came across it Smiley

There are 2 login options on Fido.ca: with the Fido number or with group id.

The first one is the norm yet, if the initial subscription was not made as account holder, the user will only have partial access to the profile - no reservation button. In case there is an option as to subscribe/login as account holder than this can be done on the spot. In case there is none, the second option (group account) is/needs to be created.

For the second: if there are at least 2 lines in the account, the system will automatically change the type of login. Customer Service can help create a group id (user name) and choose a password. The full profile for each line will be availble.

I use Internet Explorer myself and never had an issue viewing my bills and profile.

Hope it helps!

FidoStephen
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

@cokeb0y wrote:

I have the exact same problem....  I have tried all browsers, but the link to reserve a phone does not come up on the list Sad

Hey cokeb0y,

Is there an email address showing on your My Account page? May sound silly, but if you don't have one, you won't see the Phone Reservation button.

LucidEvening
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

IE definitely does not work for sure as according to their website. However, Firefox or Chrome should work fine. I wonder what the issue is with your account. Try using the latest version of Firefox or Chrome and try attempting to reserve your iPhone.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
iPhone 5 - White 16 GB