cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overpayment on the last bill has not been refunded

hhma
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have a credit of $47.69 on my final bill which has not been refunded yet. Unfortunately, I have been facing difficulties in getting in touch with a human representative through Fido's chat or phone service to resolve this issue. I have also learned online that this is a typical sneaky trick used by Fido to retain overpayments. Could you please advise me on the best way to obtain the refund?

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Hhma,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you've been facing difficulties getting your issue resolved. As far as I am aware, a credit balance will be mailed out to you 2 to 3 weeks after your last bill had been generated (see here). However, that does not mean you would receive it in that amount of time. The 4 to 6 weeks mentioned would possibly include any delays with the mail.

You should note that this is the community forum and not intended as a venue for customer services so we would not know the details of your situation. I understand you have been already tried to contact them, however, if you wish to discuss the matter you would need to re-contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers