cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharging on plans again and again

Graycool
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

My partner and I went to the States this May for ten days trip. So we bought one month travel pack from Fido for our cell phone April 24th. And It shows 40 dollars total on May's bill which we paid. Then We got a wrong bill in June that shows we have extra use for 56 dollars. So we called Fido early June. Your answer was that you don't sell the international travel pack any more. So you will still charge the extra 56 dollars and give back the 40 dollars that we've already paid for the travel pack on the next bill. Is it some kind of joke? We already made a contract with Fido and paid, now you said you don't sell that pack anymore? At the end of that call your agent said we don't have to pay the extra 56 dollars, and we can subtract 62.72 dollars( including tax)  from the total 161.28 dollars bill by ourselves. So I only paid 98.56 dollars last month. But I just got this month's bill the other day and the 62.72 dollars still appeared on my July bill. We are so angry and decided to leave Fido for good. We will not pay the 62.72 dollars.

1 REPLY 1

FidoGabrielle
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hello there @Graycool

Welcome to the community.

I understand why you would feel this way and we certainly don't want you to leave with such a bitter taste in mouth! 

I am sending you a PM so we can discuss this together. Smiley