cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered a Samsung C 24 ultra phone

Vladyslav2
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

A week ago I ordered Samsung C 24 ultra order confirmation came but there is no delivery time how long can I wait for the delivery of the phone and whether I can receive it at all?Communication with consultants is absolutely useless, no one can answer me a single question whether I can get a phone or not, it was a birthday present for my wife and she is looking for it very much!

Why when ordering does not write at least approximately how many people will be able to get their device nowhere any information is written just change the plan sit and wait and how long to sit and wait is not clear no one consultant nothing to achieve is impossible no one knows anything how to cope in this situation or switch to another operator who is more qualified?

3 REPLIES 3

FidoRania

Hey,

I definitely understand how it can be disappointing to have to wait longer than expected for your order. 

Many of our phones are in extremely high demand at the moment and we're doing our best to keep up! 

If your device is backordered, you should receive an email indicating there's a delay and the possible wait time. 

Once it's shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.

Smonroy
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hi Rania, what if I want to cancel my order? I don't want it anymore I will order from Amazon since Fido's promise was 2 to 5 business days it is not acceptable having to Wait more than 2 weeks for a phone that amazon will deliver tomorrow ordering today for less price!!

If you wish to cancel the order and purchase the device elsewhere, of course that's up to you!

Simply contact us here and we'll be able to help.