cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order still pending...or is it?

papertesseract
I'm a participant level 2

I put an order in for a new phone as mine is finally completely dead. I got an error when submitting. I tried submitting again and got the same error. So I backed up and figured it was a stock error. I went back and chose a different phone. I go to submit my order and fido tells me there is another order being processed. How do I confirm that my previous order actually went through? I need to make sure that I didn't put the same order twice.

3 REPLIES 3

papertesseract

Thanks Lucy! I actually got the confirmation recently. It was just kind of worrying that I didn't get a "we received your order" email right away or wasn't able to track the order progress in my fido account. Not being able to track an order associated with a binding contract seems like bad UX. Thanks for your help. Hopefully I will get a shipping confirmation soon. Unfortunately, my current phone is completely dead so I can't call anyone about anything. It's my fault for running it into the ground. I don't completely regret it, though. I'm proud that I made my Nexus 5 last for 7 years.

Hi @papertesseract , glad to hear that you're confirmation arrived. Now waiting is the hardest part,  to quote Tom Petty 😉 

Hi @papertesseract , I  just helped a friend order a new phone and the same thing happened,  so I did as one does and tried again and I got the order is being processed page. So we waited another day or two and the email came saying congratulations on your new phone. Then about 10 days later a shipping notification was received and he now has his phone in his hands. I would suggest reaching out to fidosolutions on Twitter or Facebook or call *611 from a fido device and get a confirmation that the phone is indeed in the queue. Hoping you get your device soon,  cheers