cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order not shipped yet.

saddy
I'm a participant level 1

I placed an order on 26th December and i was told i would get an email with shipping info within 2 business days. Its been 3 business days and no sign of any such email yet. Why is it taking so long? Where is my order? 

6 REPLIES 6

johnguo2001
I'm a participant level 3

Same here .what happened on fido end.  

Sukhmomi

Same here. Placed order on 26th December and their sales rep told me over chat that I will receive two emails within 24 hours , one for terms of contract and the other for tracking of shipment to me. Nothing yet. Even tried to chat online, two rep said they can't help and the third one ended chat conversation without any help.

Hey there @saddy, @mukh and @Sukhmomi,

When your order has been shipped, you will receive an email from Fido with details of your order included.

Occasionally, you may not receive a shipment confirmation email within 2 business days of placing your order due to high demand for certain devices or busy times of the year. 

In such situations, we apologize. We’re working as quickly as possible to get your order to you!

The above information can be viewed here.

If you need furhter assistance, don't hesitate to reach us out through our available channels here.

JohnF1444
I'm helpful level 1
I'm helpful level 1

Same here...ordered Monday. No shipping, no notice on my account. Yet when I attempt to 'change' my account the sites states that I can't - because an order is pending! 😫

Been trying to reach CSR's since Wednesday...no such luck. 

Kraven
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2

The clue here is business days. The monday and tuesday 27/28 December are actually counted as holidays, no snail mail no courier, no bank etc.  I too was waiting like an impatient child as well. got an email about it last night around 1 am.

mukh

same here saddy